Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 22, 2013

Swimsuit

I'm taking swimming lessons this hols! Like, finally. Yeah, I don't really know how to swim. I won't die if you throw me in a swimming pool, but I'll just float there in the middle of the pool waiting for someone to rescue me. So, I have decided that I MUST learn to swim.

And yet, my 1st obstacle is that I have definitely outgrown my old swimsuits. So, I went shopping. The 2nd obstacle is that I discovered that it is VERY hard for someone my size to shop for a swimsuit. The only swimsuit I found that does not look WEIRD or TOO BIG on me is definitely not fashionable. Sigh. I really have to eat more and be fatter!

Here's a picture. Well this is not my exact swimsuit as I got the pic off the internet. Don't blame me, it's really troublesome to transfer pics from my phone to my computer! Especially with Natalie nagging me every time I used Facebook to transfer. Apparently I still haven't mastered the skill of blogging with my phone, don't you people find it hard to type with the tiny phone screen? Well I do, obviously, so I'm currently stuck with typing the old-fashioned way. So, I try my best to post pictures still because Flo told me not blog post is complete without pictures! And Nic does some crazy things to ensure her posts have enough photos. :0

Or maybe this picture...
Different pattern but the shape is there.
Reasons for choosing swimsuits like this. (Yes, it's a list.)
1. I do not look weird wearing it. MAIN REASON.
2. Erm, less exposure to sunlight?
3. Hide my less-than-perfect body shape :0
4. I dunno!!! Because I don't really have a choice. =.=

So yeah I will try to continue blogging every day because Flo keeps motivating me! ^.^   <<====== actually this expression kinda looks like a cat. Fine, ignore me.



No comments:

Post a Comment