Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stats and Vampires

As I have said, my blog really fails. It's like, if I just take a break for one day, on that day the page views would be next to zero. Sad case. But there's sadder cases. Namely, some of my blog stats are actually fake. Not like, FAKE, I WANT TO TRICK YOU GUYS HAHA, just, fake, because they're bugs. Zzz. Yesterday I was like, checking the stats page of my blog, saw something new at the referring sites tab, it has a weird name, something like, vampirestats.com, and I clicked on it, but no window opened. Out of curiosity I did  a little googling, and discovered that those are hyper-annoying websites that sent bugs to kacau (mess with) blogs. Well, at the most they just annoy you, you won't lose money or what, but it's really annoying especially when you see your stats increasing but it's just those stupid bugs. And why the heck is the bug's name vampire?? Maybe if the name is something like welovecatsmiaowmiaow.com I'll feel better. =.=

Just now I went to a nyonya restaurant for dinner, the food is quite nice, especially the Inchi Kabin, yum! But the waiter is a bit... I mean, it's our first time there so we have to study the menu right? But the guy is like, order now la, don't waste my time. And he keeps recommending expensive stuff, including a jug of tea that costs RM12. Like, seriously.

Going to sleep now, I've got to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning, no thanks to Natalie who dragged me into some sort of weird quiz thing without me even knowing what it's actually about. Zz fine, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment