Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, November 25, 2013

Jeans

Someone asked me why is it that I always seem to wear jeans... Might as well make it into a post. XD

1. It's easier to match with clothes. Sometimes I'm too lazy to think, so I just grab a pair of jeans haha.
2. Reduce sunlight exposure! Yes I try to wear long pants when I go outdoors, even if it's hot sometimes. Yes that's how I maintain my skin white... Sad case.
3. You have to know how hard it is for someone my size to buy shorts. Shorts that do not look weird, too baggy or too short. Duh.
4. I wear jeans when I go to some malls. Cold malls. Like, 1st Avenue. Actually it's not really cold. I mean, some places are freezing and some just normal. Weird air cond system. Yeah so, I'm kinda afraid of the cold, haha. I need optimum temperature to survive.
5. Oh ya. Almost forgot this one. I normally wear jeans to my grandma's house. To avoid mosquitoes.  After I wore leggings and the damn insect bit straight thru it. Duh.

Post ended. Can't think of anything to say... Yawn. Sleepy cat~

No comments:

Post a Comment