Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Emo Post

Emo post. Just ignore me.

It's very irritating when people scold you and when you try to explain they say you're just finding excuses, or you're deliberately trying to oppose them. Seriously I feel like punching someone right now. Even worse, when you simply try to point out a fact, they say that you cannot see your own flaws but only your strengths. The TRUTH is that they cannot see your strengths but only your flaws. What the hell.

And also a tip for scolding people if you really wanna the person you scold to listen: DO NOT SAVE EVERYTHING FOR ONCE. Seriously, don't simply scold people for something she did, but she did it like months ago, and yet you scold her so long after because you are in a bad mood. People like this can go to hell. =.= For example if a dog pooed on your carpet, you have to scold it in 2 secs, if not there won't be any effect. I think I saw this while doing NiE...

Actually this post is just to release my emotions, so just skip this post la...

No comments:

Post a Comment