Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Post-exam Syndrome

Hihi guys... Haha I haven't managed my blog for a long time, but my good friend Florence kept on nagging me, so here I am again, writing about random stuff. Exam is over, like, finally, but it's a sad life, you know, that moment during exam when you thought of 101 things to do after exam, but you end up doing nothing in the end. I'm the sad sad case. It's like, all of a sudden you just have no mood at all. Maybe it's because of the results. So bad T.T I know my friends will wanna kill me if they read this, but heyyy it's true okay?? Sometimes you feel worse because no one even care to comfort you, they'll be like, A good liao la, u tiam tiam! (Getting an A is good enough, just shut up.) I blame it all on my run-in with my standard 2-3 class teacher, the evil witch, I'm sure she brought bad luck. Joking. No offense to all Wiccan sisters. But seriously, before you accuse me of not respecting my elders, blah blah blah, you dinosaurs, I have to say that she really hates me for reason unknown. Duh, her own loss! =P Maybe she's jealous of me, so pretty and so smart! Joking! (I can hear Tiffany saying, this is the result of being too close to Florence.)

Talking about Florence, recently she's very worried about something, just wanna say, don't overthink, everything is going to turn out fine, and we all support you! Even if ... it's true, nothing serious will happen, don't let us scare you, especially Sherwin...

So what have I been doing? Basically it's same boring life, Facebook, Whatsapp chat, watch drama (The Heirs, highly highly recommended by Nicole, crazy fangirl of Lee Min Ho), read novel online (found a really funny one, ignore the illogical storyline and the weird advertisements: http://read.5ccc.net/26/26235/index.html
just to kill time), learn some english songs (If I Die Young, I luv the music), catch up on tv programs (Once Upon A Time, which is fun but gets tiring after a while because it's way too complicated), watch movies (horror ones, and end up scaring myself at night, well it's not my fault the previous owner converted the room upstairs next to the master bedroom into a piano space plus mini bar, so I have to stay downstairs alone and listen to the noise my weirdo neighbour who enjoys bathing and scrubbing the bathroom tiles some time past midnight and chopping vege early in the morning, seriously the first time she bathed after midnight I thought the bathroom was haunted). Oh and I'm also busy deciding how much we should sell food during the school carnival. So yeah, boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment