Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rubber bands :0

I'm not talking about normal rubber bands, the orange color thing used to tie up plastic bags, I'm talking about rubber bands as in dental usage, you know, it's used with braces...

In the appointment this morning the orthodontist tried to explain why I needed to wear them, blah blah, but I don't understand all the same. And it's not like understanding would make it less painful anyway. DUH. I reall use 'duh' a lot in my posts recently. Duh.

Anyway it's really uncomfortable and weird feeling to have a rubber band in your month. :0 Can't cope...

So this is just a very short post...

Originally I want to post a picture here about rubber bands but on second thought I better not gross you out. By the way, most of the pictures in the blog are not mine, except the Taiwan ones, so don't get tricked!

No comments:

Post a Comment