Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crazy TV

Just now my tv went crazy. The tv guide suddenly couldn't load. This problem occurred before, and so my mum phoned the tv company to solve it, but she has forgotten how to do it again. So after much exploring, I decided to try restoring factory settings. Which turned out to be to right thing to do. But, in the process of restoring the settings, I hit a dead end. It didn't allow me to press anything anymore. Turned out that this actually means the restoring process is over and I should restart the whole thing, but I only learned that later. After I tried. Duh. The stupid tv company can't even bother to show a "Please restart." message on the screen! How on earth am I supposed to know? I actually thought I spoiled the tv. And scared the sh*t out of myself.

Moral value: Don't mess with your family tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment