Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Swim with Flo :0

Okay, first of all Flo has officially became the person who appeared most in my blog posts. Congratz... :0

So yea we had a swimming lesson together just now. No doubt Flo can swim better than me! Haha she already knew how to swim, she just wanted to learn another style properly. So unlike me who is like a total fool. The good news is I finally managed to go underwater without closing my eyes. Yes I know right. Previously I kept shutting my eyes whenever I hold my breath, lol.

The thing is, Flo and I actually bought the same pattern of swimsuit. LOL!! We were like, identical twins as we also have similar swimming caps! Good thing hers were all pink and mine all blue. The effect was really funny tho.

p.s. I know I said I will post something about my shopping yesterday, but I'm too lazy to post two things at once so it'll have to wait till tomorrow! Sorry guys!

p.s.s. I was reading this online novel and I got really confused. It's like one minute she was getting engaged, the next her ex died, the next next her fiance turned out to be a prince and married someone else. Wth. And also now she's trying to assassinate her ex-fiance (the one who didn't die) 's wife. Okay. I hope my posts are not so damn confusing.

p.s.s.s. I think my list obsession is cured. Temporarily. Now? I'm having a problem with ''p.s.''s

p.s.s.s.s. The online novel? In the end she murdered her ex-fiance's wife's sister. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment