Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

U for update

Er, the title means that this is a short and random post just to update a little on my day. The reason it's so short is because it's now nine and I want to catch Sleepy Hollow at ten...

Anyway today I went to my friend's house at Tanjung Tokong. It's so damn hard to find!! It's just a usual primary close friends gathering. Then afterwards I went to Gurney. I ate dinner at Swensens. That's not the point. The point is we had dinner at half past five pm! Coz my father wanted to avoid the crowd... =.= And I also did a little shopping afterwards. Will Post about it tomorrow! I think I've become lazier and lazier to blog this month so you guys better motivate me.

Flo is coming to swim tomorrow. Look forward to seeing her in her swimsuit haha. And she asked me why I put a crystal as my blog heading...

Actually Flo, it's not a crystal, it's a Sapphire...... Because I don't want to put my own (ugly) picture, so a decided to put a sapphire in context with my blog title... If you want I can put your picture too! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment