Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Quote #4

不要对我说只要我不放手,你就不会离开我,那只是代表你连放手的勇气都没有。------some random online novel. I forgot. .__.

Meaning, Don't tell me that as long as I don't let go, you will not leave me, coz it just shows that you don't even have the courage to let go. Hmm. When I first saw this I'm like, wow, cool idea, you do have a point! The guy is just finding an excuse for himself. But I suppose it depends on different people, for example when 若叶, the main character in 《红颜祸害》 (literally meaning Bad Pretty Girl) (Don't roll your eyes at the book title, the book itself is really funny...Funny as in LOL, not as in weird.) anyway, when she heard this she was like so touched. I think most people will be touched. But still. So next time your boyfriend says this to you, think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment