Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quote #6

善良也可以是懦弱的代名词,正义也可以是锋利的剑,刺入胸膛。------《潇然梦》

From another online novel... Kindness can also be another name for cowardice, righteousness can also be a sharp sword that can slice through your heart.

Agree. I've never believed in righteousness anyway. What the hell is righteousness? My personal definition would be, something that pleases most people. So, these people give it a name, say that what they did is righteous, they're kind and good etc, when they're actually just looking for an excuse to torture someone. In the novel, the girl's good friend tried to persuade her in order to save the whole country,  and the girl was like, how stupid am I to treat this person as my friend. True. Why must a minority of people sacrifice their happiness just for the sake of the majority?

p.s. In modern love stories, kings are usually bad. It's an unwritten rule, don't ask me why, I didn't write that rule, I just observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment