Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 2, 2013

Memory Lane

This post is not about the souvenir shop at the basement of Gurney lol.

I've been clearing up my things these few days. You have to admit that it's tiring but fun at the same time. Who would have known tidying could be so much fun?

It's not that I'm weird or what, okay? It's just that I keep digging up old stuff, and ended up sitting down flipping through the pages of old things. Still remember this?

I dunno if other schools have these. In my primary we have to write Nilam every month. It's like book reviews. We still have it, but not in these books anymore...
This is something childish we did haha. It's codes! In Natalie's words, it's kinda impressive if you looked at it as a whole, it's like, whoa, codes!

I found it at the back of an old exercise book. Then I spent half an hour trying to remember the code and to decipher it. Then I realized it's really about some very very minor and stupid things. LOL! It's mostly weird little facts about people... =.=

And, related with this paper of codes is a blog we shared. We used to write novels there. I tried hiding it from Flo n guys because it's really embarrassing. However Nic accidentally found out. Sad case. Anyway I revisited the site and reread the stories. We stopped a long time ago, but it's kinda fun! So yea no more hiding it away for me. Read the silly things we wrote at Jewel Elements... Just don't laugh too much and kindly remember we wrote this at a childish age.

No comments:

Post a Comment