Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Random Little Things

Okay sorry I haven't blogged yesterday! I've been getting lazier and lazier and this is definitely not a good sign. On the other hand Flo seems to be the opposite of me. Hmm. Actually I almost give up writing the post because the Internet is so damn slow. Duh! I had to close my fb Suburbia game page, my online novel reading page and Flo's blog to get this page to load.

Okay so this is quite a random update. I love random things haha. Anyway, H&M is open in 1st Avenue! Like, finally! So it's like 1st Avenue is finally alive again. And Gelatomio also reopened. Much to Nicole's disappointment. By the way, there's Gelatomio in Gurney too! Unlike what Nicole claims. It's a kiosk just in front of Parkson, 1st floor, very near Swensens.

And also I apologize to Flo for being so impatient that day we went to Gurney haha. Why? Because I realize actually the Paul Frank shop is just behind the Adidas kids shop! Which means we missed it by inches. <Sheepish grin.>

Oh and last but not least, Nic is on her way to New York~ I can almost see her smirk! I don't think by the time of this post she will have reached there yet. Most likely she is somewhere over Pacific Ocean. Is it Pacific? I dunno. My Geography definitely sucks. Argh. Okay so that's all the random things happening to me these few days. Bye until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment