Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Remember to Hate Me

Okay, firstly don't get too freaked out by the title... I'm simply blogging about something I saw on tv kay, so don't really hate me... .__.

Yea so, in the drama, the guy tries to leave the girl for her own girl, blah blah blah, boring old drama plot, whatever~~~ And he says, remember to hate him.

Again, I'm telling you don't feel touched when your boyfriend tells you this. Muahahaha. A lot of people would interpret this as, he wants me to hate him so that I will continue to try to live better than him!! How touching. Duh. How stupid. The guy simply can't stand the possibility of you forgetting him, that's why he said that! People who said so refuse to be forgotten if after splitting up, like in the song Someone Like You, it says: Don't forget me, I beg. If the person really cares for you, he should say, forget him and get on with your life. Well or maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment