Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, December 6, 2013

I Dunno What Title to Put

Er okay ya I really dunno wat title to put. Anyway this post is going to be about, erm jeans size and a new pair I bought in Gurney. Lol.

Okay so yea I said I'd blog about my 'shopping trip'. I don't think Flo would consider it a shopping trip since I only bought very little things. But still.

Actually we went shopping because my mum said she found the perfect Christmas gift for me, but I have to go try it on in case she bought the wrong size. So yea obviously now I have a very very early Christmas present. Lol! And when we walked past Parksons my mum just told me directly what to buy for her... She says she wants a new apron LOL and a nice one too, it costs over RM100... Sweat. Not really related topic: Flo says my mum has a young heart! o.O

Okay anyway my present...Mint coloured jeans from Pepe Jeans. Nic it's your fav colour! Actually this item is on discount haha.

So one day Flo (As I had mentioned, Flo seems to appear in my every post!) asked me what size of jeans do I wear. And I was like, dunno. So yea I took a picture of the size tag on my jeans. I dunno which size Flo means. Oh and my new jeans (see above) is size 25. I think it's a British size, or whatever you call it. Duh. Confusing huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment