Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

All Those Han Chiang Classmates of Mine Out There... I Have Something to Clarify. Like Any of You Viewed This Blog Anyway.

Shoo go away if you're not my primary classmate. Well you can still read of cuz but I doubt you will understand. You might call me a bad blogger for posting about such weird stuff but actually the reason I choose to post here is because... I have nowhere else better to post ._. I cannot just barge into the fb group and post there right.

Yeah so since tomorrow will be a new year I feel like clearing my name, you know, stop this misunderstanding from carrying on another year... Well actually... I just happened to be flicking thru my primary yearbook and I realized that most people seriously misunderstood me. Including Jen, Nat, and Fox... basically most of the people that wrote in my second yearbook, misunderstood me. And somehow I suddenly feel annoyed. (For your information... I had two yearbooks, yeah, one is for basic information and the second one is for people to leave parting words in.)

Okay, the thing is, everyone thought I hate Tony because we were competitors. THIS IS UNTRUE AND IT'S SO UNFAIR TO ME! Ouch, sorry for the cap locks. But still, I had to stress my point. Granted, I hate him... But I have perfectly valid reasons, kay? Almost everyone wrote to tell me not to hate him =.= and that seriously pissed me off.

Reason 1: He is a violent, irrational, irritable person who vents off his anger on other innocent people. And his pencils. He loves breaking his pencils. Well if you've been following my posts you will know that:
a) I hate violent guys.
b) I hate people who break things.
I don't get how my classmates can stand his temper. I cannot. Well I don't owe you or anything so you are so not venting your anger on me. Just get lost.

Reason 2: He took my money. Well actually this is mentioned in other posts, some years before... I still don't understand what happened that day. It's like, I dropped my shilling and he just won't return me. I was like, what the hell? It's completely nonsensical behaviour, or maybe he actually thinks that the money is his? But it's like, mine!

Reason 3: Teachers were unfair and they all prefer him over me. I know it's really childish but then I was a child but then, what do you expect... And I really don't know what the heck I did wrong but somehow in my whole life teachers just don't really like me. (Especially my Standard 2 & 3 form teacher. But that's a story told before. I think she's just jealous of me XD and also she can really act, until the whole freaking class thinks it's my fault. Yeah I still remember that and I'm still mad at you guys for that. What you tell me you forgot? *Gives you the evil eye*) Well the headmistress in particular really likes this guy. I'm not the only one who felt this, you can ask our junior who were in the same team as us. And she really disregards me and the junior. It's like, if our team wins, it's because of Tony. If we lose, it's because of me and the junior. I think my junior got it worse coz the headmistress didn't really dare to say anything in front of me coz my mum was quite... let's just say, mum supports me fully and won't believe those teachers' crap. Of cuz there are teachers good to me, but mostly those are teachers uninvolved in the administration. But of cuz, me now no longer care about you teachers. >< Still recall that I mentioned before that I never got those 'model students' award that every primary school gives out? Actually to think of it, I'm really not suited to be anything like that because I am too proud to act in front of you people. Maybe teachers hate me coz I despise acting like I actually respect all of you. I don't disrespect all teachers but I don't respect all either. Respect is something you have to earn. Like that chauvinist KH guy in Standard 6? To hell with you.

Okay I realized that I'm actually quite dissatisfied with my primary school. Perhaps that's why I haven't went back for quite some time. Well, for other people reading this, I hope you don't find me too whiny or childish, it's just that it's kinda sad knowing that people has misunderstood you for so long. So yea I'm been thinking to clear this up and I finally did, one thing off my bucket list... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment