Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 29, 2014

Fitting Rooms

I went to Gurney Paragon with Nic and Flo today. Did pretty much nothing, just hang around, chat, eat, and try out some clothes. We had lunch at Chili's, the food came in really big portions. The Oreo smoothie is nice and creamy, and very filling. Basically after drinking the smoothie I'm already full. Thankfully me and Nic just shared a snack plate so it's okay. And for some reason, Flo is always able to pick expensive restaurants. So expensive that we three spent RM90+ even tho we only ordered two main courses...

Anyway we originally want to watch a movie but there wasn't any decent ones available, except those Flo had watched without us... Plus we don't have time anyway. So we went (window) shopping instead. And in Cotton On, Nic challenged us to try out random clothes just for fun. I think the shopkeeper heard her... My observations:
1. I take a long time to change clothes compared to Flo and Nic. You cannot blame me I'm wearing jeans.
2. Nic, Flo and I have really different perspectives of what's too big and what's not.
3. Flo spends a lot of time in fitting rooms. She does her thinking there.
4. I'm really too skinny.
5. Clothes only look perfect on models. Sadly I'm only human.
6. Nic enjoys selecting random clothing for me to try on but my random selections for her are all rejected.
7. It's (almost) impossible to find a plain top in Cotton On.
8. Nic has expressions so creative they should be used in memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment