Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Things that Has No Need to Exist at All

This is part of the random stuff I'll post here while I'm away. On the way home, still alive hopefully. So... it's one of those meaningless lists today.

Things that really don't need to exist. Hmm, unfortunately life is full of such stuff.
1. This blog post. (I admit it, it's pointless.)
2. The Facebook Messenger app. (It really annoyed me that I have to download another app just to chat on Facebook. It is a waste of space... And there are tons of other apps for chatting. The good news is, Facebook also realized this and the last time I checked, my messages are safely back.)
3. Online Chinese novels depicting CEOs and their fake wives. Or thugs and random girls. Or rich kids and poor girls. Or female CEOs and their (male) bodyguards. Or royalty and crossover people. Or vampires/zombies/werewolves. (That applies to English novels as well.) (If you never read Chinese novels online, it'll open your eyes just to glance at a few of the titles. They're really... dumb. It can be quite entertaining tho to scroll through a list of titles, as some are laugh-out-loud funny.)
4. School rules. Especially our school's. Hair, socks, pins, correction tape, you name it, we have it. (You Westerners live in so much bliss.)
5. Hostel rooms with no toilet, or bathrooms with no hot water supply... (It's cruel. It's inhumane. It's sad. it's awful.)
6. Creepy wolf monsters. Creepy stories about wolf monsters. My crazy neighbour who insisted to remove the new tiles in the name of feng shui.

I think that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment