Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, December 5, 2014

Natalie's Kitten

On Wednesday I went to Nat's house... to see her cat, no, kitten. It. Is. Super. Cute. And so tiny!! He's not particularly afraid of strangers (me) but he doesn't really like me to touch him, unless he touches me first. And he prefers if I don't move. (He will then try to climb onto me... Naughty kitten.) Someone said that cats are proud on the outside but actually loves to be pampered. Well, doesn't really suits Lap Sap Mi. (As for why he is named so weirdly... check out Nat's blog.)
 
 Most of the pictures are kinda blur coz, well, kittens move fast, what do you expect?
That. Is. Just. So. CUTE.

Just love that silhouette.

He finally looked at me~~

The only clear picture. Haiz.

Kittens are just so playful.

...Miaow...
Lap Sap Mi is shy...
"What is this?"(It's actually a broken security camera.)

Camouflage~

Yeah well basically I'm just here to spam you with cute cat pictures.

p.s. And yesterday I went to a bar/restaurant with Nat and Jen. And had alcoholic drinks. Jen got kinda drunk. (She got all red-faced, even her elbows and neck were red... And she was really high.) The point is, she actually got drunk on apple cider... Well, I wasn't drunk. And beer is kinda bitter by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment