Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Brain Teasers

Before we start... add these two things to the list yesterday.
9. Everyone fells in love with the main character.
Almost everyone. Of cuz, it's mostly just the opposite gender. Unless it's Yaoi or Yuri...
10. Supporting characters are way better than main characters.
At least, I always fall for the supporting guys instead.

Okay... Back to the topic. So I was finally doing something productive, that is, to start my reading assignment for the IMO camp. And in the "Art and Craft of Problem Solving" book I saw some interesting but not too overly difficult questions that I feel like sharing here. So yea... See if you have a high IQ~

Not to boast but I managed to solve both of these. XD I'll post the answers here but maybe not so soon? So don't worry you guys have time to think it over~~ Have fun getting frustrated~~

p.s. Trust me, both is solvable.

No comments:

Post a Comment