Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 8, 2014

Art and Craft

Christmas is nearing and it seems that every art class has Christmas themed art and craft. As do Nat's. As do mine. Unlike Nat's, we didn't paint candles... We made paper cup angles... *Life is so random, ikr?*

 It's actually kinda cute. (Well that's what I think.) There wasn't blue or white hair available, sadly, or the color scheme would match better... Actually I'm not an artistic person so I really had a hard time deciding on what patterns to draw.


  


Owh and I found this two things below in my house. They are actually art and craft I did in kindergarten! My mum still kept them. XD They are both kinda wind charms or something, I dunno...



And this one is something I did while going to a church camp in primary. I bet you're surprised that an atheist like me would go to a camp held by a church. Actually I'm also surprised. It's just that my tuition teacher was the organizer and  she kinda persuaded my father. And I actually met a primary classmate there. Whose father is the contractor for the current construction works in my apartment... Penang is seriously small. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked. The point is, the cute doll picture under is actually a peg. And for some reason my mum thinks its really cute.



And you can ignore the magic brush effect thing. I was just experimenting with my photo editing app... I'm sad to say I'm not skilled at this kinda thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment