Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Baidu

Anyone here has a Baidu account? Add me. Jeez I sound like Flo asking people to visit her Ask.fm or something. Well... Whatever just add me. I'm a new user there and I'm not really active coz I know no one and I'm kinda too timid to suddenly pop in and say hi to a group of people who are already familiar with each other... Especially since they're all from China... So mostly I'm just there to look at whatever stuff they post. Which is really interesting.

So... What makes me sign up for a Baidu account all of a sudden? Actually I used a lot of China apps and stuff coz they are free, but not Baidu before, coz my internet was too slow. And now that we changed the computer, it became a lot faster, although I dunno why, but it's a good thing right. And since you have to be a member of Baidu to properly see the stuff they post in Tieba (贴吧), I might as well sign up. The main reason I want to view Tieba is... there are a lot of stuff about the random novels I read in Tieba. Yeah I finally found people as random as me...! Actually my reading taste is not that random right. But I still cannot find some of the more random books ehehehehe.

Yeah so if you clicked that link to add me just now, you would have seen the Tiebas I'm following. 2 of them is about a novel series, and the others are about cats... (I'm sure you can differentiate which is which, right?) Anyway I'm really obsessed with that novel series recently. I came across the 2nd book in my e-book app, and thought it was awesome, but there were parts I couldn't understand, so I googled it and it lead me to Tieba. Apparently it's part of a very long series. Still awesome anyway. It's about ghosts and daemons and such, you know, my kinda stuff. It's actually a horror+fantasy+mystery+romance. Nice book, complicated plot. (Very.) Most of the whole book is available online... You can find the links in the Tiebas I follow. You'll like it if you like 都市妖奇谈.

p.s.Guess what's the most popular Tieba in Baidu about.
      Answer: Cats! Miaow~

No comments:

Post a Comment