Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 22, 2014

If Nothing Goes Wrong...

If everything goes right, this would be the third day of my stay in UKM and I should have done these things (in no particular order):
1. Gain maths knowledge.
2. Accept the fact that my maths will never be as good as the other participants.
3. Get used to cold water baths and not catch a cold.
4. Learn to love curry, curry and more curry.
5. Get acquainted with my roommate.
6. Give my roommate my blog address.
7. Get nice photos to post/interesting stuff to talk about.
8. Attain the good habit to wake up early.
9. Learn not to disturb other people by offing the alarm clock as soon as possible instead of trying to sleep through it.
10. Finish my Brazilian bracelet for Nat. (I plan to do it during the two hours of free time we have. That is, if I don't feel too tired and decides to sleep instead.)
11. Make some friends...? (I'm shy by nature!)
12. Stay away from the forest which may contain creepy wolf monsters. Forget all those creepy campus-based horror stories I've read.
13. Survive.

p.s. In case you're confused by the constant reference to the wolf thing, see the post I Admit that I'm Weird (Part 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment