Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Patience

Some (most?) of you might not agree but I consider myself a patient person. At least, compared to the rest of my family members. Nic will probably snort or something coz she has seen me being very irritable. Especially when I haven't finish my homework for the day and the bell is gonna ring and the teacher kept giving more homework. Somehow I really cannot stand it when I cannot finish my homework before going home. It's ironic, I know, but I have this mindset that homework should be finished at school, not brought home. My home is reserved for fun and relaxing stuff not useless homework. (I honestly think homework is useless. It certainly does not help me in revision.) Anyway, let's not get carried away too far.

1. I'm really patient when I queue to pay stuff at supermarket counters... I never switch lanes! I'm so loyal... I don't get the point of switching... You might end up slower... Who knows?
2. I'm really patient during traffic jams. My dad hates traffic jams. As in hate hate hate. But then, maybe it's because he's the one driving... (Usually I sleep... XD Or play music from my phone.)
3. I'm really patient while waiting for my phone to charge. Too patient, perhaps. if you had read the post about my old phone charger... It took like, 8 hours to fully charge. But I'm patient XD (Actually I'm just too lazy to buy a new one.)
4. I'm really patient when I wait for the teacher to call upon my name for the aural test. (Actually I hope she won't have enough time to reach me.)
5. I'm really patient waiting for web pages to load. Er... I usually have a lot of tabs open so I didn't really notice how long it takes. But this new computer is significantly faster.
6. I'm really patient when doing menial tasks like keying in stuff. (Nic you complain more than I do.)
7. I'm really patient when waiting for an online novel to be updated. But it's really sad that the one I'm reading haven't updated for two days.
8. I'm really patient about alarm clocks. I can let it ring for a long time without feeling disturbed. LOL.
9. I'm really patient when I'm trying to learn a song. I can listen to the same song for a whole week.
10. I'm really patient when it comes to blogging! It's a miracle I haven't give up. I hope I can accomplish the 50 posts dare.
11. I'm really patient when it comes to waiting for Nat to reply messages. She never does.

No comments:

Post a Comment