Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Eyeliner Guy

As usual, I didn't go out to countdown concerts because:
a) No one invited me.
b) It's gonna jam when the concert is over so my parents will so not agree to fetch me.
c) As I'm Malaysian I still cannot drive :S
d) I don't like Malaysian stars and I probably cannot recognize any of them so it's pointless really.
e) *Main reason* I'm lazy.

Anyway... so what am I doing at home? (Besides typing, obviously.) Actually I'm watching Taiwan countdown concerts. Hey all those famous singers are there okay?

The main point is... I saw this eyeliner guy. *Some of you are probably his fans, just don't hit me.*

 I couldn't take pictures that show his eyeliner clearly but I'm sure you can google that up yourself. And please ignore the messy surroundings of my house.

He is actually wearing a deep V... What I wanna say is, when I saw him on tv I was like, texts Nat immediately: this, my friend, is what we call 妖艳. I seriously have no idea how to explain it in English. Um...glamorous is the nearest word but it isn't really what I mean... Well I finally have to acknowledge that those guys described as 妖艳 in novels, really exist... Seriously, he looks more glamorous than women...without even looking girl-ish. (Except for the eyeliner part.) What can I say when a guy wears deep V but I can't... (I don't have a nice figure, sadly, so no deep V for me. XD) The world is crazy, man.

But mom says at least he looks nicer than other guys =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment