Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 15, 2014

Ancient Songs

Er, not as in ancient ancient, perhaps old songs would be more appropriate?

As someone my age (15), it wouldn't be very surprising to know a few old songs, since we probably still remember the songs we heard our parents singing when we were kids. That's quite normal, right? But then, it's not normal when you know some old songs that your parents claim to have no idea of. Well that happened to me, the weirdo as usual. I still have no idea as to WHY or WHERE did I hear the songs before. Maybe I just have an awesome memory when it comes to tunes, I always remember tunes I've heard but not the song names. And sooner or later the tune-without-a-name will pop into my conscious brain. XD But it's kinda annoying especially when you just can't remember what song is that. It's even more annoying when, after having a hard time searching for the name of the song, you realized that it's from some random old song. AND it's even worse when even your parents have no idea what song is that, although it's obviously from their era. The main thing is I'm really curious as of how I came across the song.

I'll include some links but *makes a dubious face* I doubt you'll enjoy any of the songs. It's not that they're bad it's just that it's not fashionable music.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wux003tnK2k  I chose the least weird one. Serious. The others were... too weird. Don't you find this mv kinda cute? Especially the white fox/dog/cat. Although the mv doesn't connect to the song much. But still. It's cute!

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUoS1cR_LB0  I chose the newest, least old-song type of video. The video is not cute. So if you must click a link click the first one ok? It's cute you know. I'm amazed at my ability to find cute stuff even for random songs like this.

And also, I have the tendency to remember male singers as female singers. Erm wait that sounds weird. Let's put it another way. I have remembered songs as being sung by a female voice, until one day I searched it up and listened, and realized that it has been a MALE voice all along! Can someone explain this weird phenomena to me? Coz I don't get my wacky mind.

p.s. My phone couldn't charge this morning so I went to Komtar ICT mall to repair it. The VIVO shop salesgirl is super nice. In the end it turned out to be the charging wire's problem and I bought a new one. And my phone charging speed has now increased by 10x. No kidding. Actually my wire has problems for some time but I'm just too lazy to buy a new one, as long as it can still charge. Well, laziness is bad for health.

No comments:

Post a Comment