Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kids

I'm back from my art class, you know, the place where I get to know kids younger than me, and the place that makes me lose faith in human kind's future......

Is it normal for teenagers like me to despise younger kids? Like, kids in primary. Every time I go there I feel like I'm old and there's a huge generation gap in between me and them.

Seriously, kids nowadays are so annoying. I don't recall going thru such annoying phrases, neither did (most of) my classmates. Well... at least I'm positively sure I did not go thru the destructive phrase. I never destroy anything on purpose. You can ask my mum. I don't get why anyone would want to break something on purpose. In fact I kinda get upset when something gets broken even tho I didn't do it. It might have something to do with what I wrote in "I Admit that I'm Weird (Part 1)". Recalling it, I do remember that some classmates like to break things. They're usually the classmates I dislike...

I have my first try at baby sitting kids today. Thankfully, it's just 3 of the earlier session kids. There are two sessions in my art class, and since I didn't go last week, I stayed for both of the sessions. In between the sessions there's a half hour gap. One of the teachers were absent and the other teacher had to walk a boy home. (Originally she asked him to wait but he kept crying.) And so she asked me to help look after the other 3 kids left. It's okay I suppose, but Pei Jiin I admire your patience to deal with kids for the whole class... 10 minutes are okay for me but that's about all. The earlier session kids are okay, but a boy from the later session was a complete maniac. He kept screaming for no reason. No whatsoever reason. Seriously I suspect that he's crazy, coz he screams in the most... way, like a ghost resides in his body or something... And he was trying to show that he knows a lot of foul words. But he kept getting them wrong... Kids.

I think my art class people contribute greatly to my phobia of having children. The other half is probably a result of Form 3 Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment