Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Luggage Packing

Tomorrow will be the last day of the camp, so I'm probably packing up my stuff now. I hate packing luggage, whether it's on the way there or on the way home. Especially when I have to do it on my own. I'm always super afraid that I'll miss something important. Before leaving a hotel I rummage through cupboards like mad.

Packing up luggage is hell for me. Or rather, for people with OCDs like me.

This is the first time I've got so much luggage, coz its the longest time I go away alone. 5 days are a lot for me, someone who never goes to summer camps. This is not a summer camp anyway. The last time I stayed without my parents was going to a competition in Perlis. We stayed 2 nights and I only brought a backpack. This time I need a luggage box.

Anyway I'm looking forward to home and hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment