Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Back in Penang

So yeah after five days of camp I'm finally home, on Christmas. Hmm, I'm not gonna talk about Christmas today because it's too cliche. Plus, I'm not a Christian anyway. Actually. my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas. We don't get turkeys... Whatever. Sometimes we buy gifts but then we are too lazy to wrap them up. In those cases we usually go shopping together and buy everyone something. It saves the trouble of buying something that the other person doesn't like... And Jesus isn't born on Christmas anyway, not to spoil your festive mood, but that's a fact. What's special this year is, Fay sent me a Christmas card, yay! So sweet of her. And she actually wrote me a Maths formula that says merry christmas.

Anyway... I feel sleepy now so I gonna stop here. I survived! Yay! Actually the food is not bad if you can eat curry, and beef, coz they have curry beef very often. Which is a good thing for me since I rarely eat beef, as both my parents don't take beef. Plus, they provide 6 meals a day. And I love the spring rolls. (Yeah well I basically love every spring roll on Earth.) It's awesome. The only thing I can't stand is the bathroom. If we have a bathroom in our room everything will be perfect. The camp taught me a lot of things to be honest, including Maths and non-Maths stuff. Anyway I'll say more in following posts, I'm sleepy... I'll upload photos but not food ones. Except the rainbow rice. Whatever good night.

p.s. I know I haven't blogged about the Melaka trip. Will try my best not to be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment